Monday, December 12, 2011

Creative or Creepy?!?

My husband is known for his creative abilities.  He’s always coming up with something creative to make, design, draw, paint, build with the kids, etc.  For example, here is a picture of a mural he drew and painted on our bedroom wall.


Here is another such mural on Jadon’s wall.


Yet another example of his creativity of making a fruit bouquet around the fondue pot for our anniversary this year. 


All that said, I’m a bit weirded out by his latest stint of creativity.  He was at a loss for how to wrap a larger Christmas gift that he got for me.  Instead of finding some newspaper, trash bags, ANYTHING, he finds an old bag of (laundered) boxers in our basement.  He rips them up and uses them to wrap my gift.  I about died laughing.

2 comments:

  1. that is hilarious!!!!! very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me wonder what he plans to do with those neckties he's requested!!!!

    ReplyDelete