Friday, December 2, 2011

Tis the Season…to be busy!

I feel like life is in a fast forward mode lately.  How is that it is December already?  I love this time of year.  Remember when you were a kid and the gap between Thanksgiving and Christmas felt like an eternity?!?  Now, I feel like there isn’t enough time for everything…the present shopping, the feast planning, the Christmas parties, the decorating, baking, wrapping, etc.  I know this holiday has become way too commercialized in our country, but even in the midst of the business and planning I love it all.  It is especially magical to have young children and relive this season through childlike eyes. 
Everyone told me when I stopped working that I would wonder how I ever worked full time with how busy my life would be with the kids.  I can say that I definitely feel that way now.  How did I ever do that?!?  Oh I remember…I was multitasking every second of every day!  I do enjoy having less on my plate, especially this time of year!   

No comments:

Post a Comment