Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Birthday BLOG!

Well it has been one whole year since I began my blogging career.  I have to admit, it’s been kind of fun!  A big shout out to my five readers who humor me with their regular check-ins.  J I thank you!  It’s fun to look back and see how much has changed in a year.  When I began blogging, I had a very large belly and was eagerly anticipating the birth of our third child.  A year later and we are getting ready to celebrate her first birthday!  Time goes too fast.  Also a year ago, I was heavily involved in planning for a major telecom merger at my job.  Now I am heavily involved in planning play dates, weekly dinner menus and other household activities.  Life is a bit different than a year ago, but I am thankful for a faithful God who doesn’t change even if my circumstances do.  Life is good! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy one year blog anniversary, MJ! Keep it up!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete