Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Lately...

I certainly have been slacking lately when it comes to blogging.  I guess I just haven’t had much to write!  Life is good, busy as usual, but good.  How is it March already?  Hmmm  I turn 33 this weekend.  I have gray hair and my memory tends to fail me more often than not.  I’m not sure how I feel about this.  Here is what it is happening in my world.

Books I’m reading right now:
 
Hosting the Presence: Unveiling Heaven's Agenda

Songs I dig right now:

Life events:
I now have a 2 year old!  Wow!
I now have a potty trained 2 year old.  Double wow!
I got to spend a weekend with my dad watching high school basketball!

Accomplishments:
I filed our taxes.
I made the best homemade cinnamon rolls last week. 

In progress:
I’m figuring out how to publish a book.
I’m seeking God on whether or not to home school my daughter next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment